Saturday, July 3, 2010

Beach Trip Numero Dos

So we promise that apartment pictures will eventually be posted, but traveling to the beach is a ton more fun than cleaning and unpacking to make that happen. Last night we decided to make an evening beach trip for some photo taking and swimming (me photo taking with the new camera, Dana swimming). On the way there we figured that the night would be a bust as we drove through rain with heavy cloud cover, however, as Florida is proving to us, they seem to have beautiful sunsets almost daily.


As evidenced by the upcoming pictures, I have a photo taking problem and will probably be posting a lot of them.

bird.

When we first traveled to the beach we began picking up a lot of shells cause they looked pretty, but soon realized that we are able to be more picky here than back in Texas. Shells everywhere.

wife.
lifesize dolphins... which Dana immediately kicked over, while yelling "O'Doyle Rules!"

...not really.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, I see another creative genious forming in the photography arena. Great pics! Like I said, if this whole accountiing/pharmacy thing doesn't work, have I got a fun filled job for you! Miss you guys already! Dallas ain't the same without ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW. Clean up the house. I'm coming over TOMORROW!!! LOL. I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beach pictures! And, congrats Dana for passing the law exam! I'm pretty sure it was because of the wine we had the night before :)

    ReplyDelete